Welcome to your new Drupal-based MyPLC website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Use your administrator account Enter the site using the credentials that you have provided when configuring MyPLC (see PLC_ROOT_USER and PLC_ROOT_PASSWORD). This account has full administration rights and allows you to configure your website using Drupal tools.
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the toxicodermatitis, where you can (814) 626-5185 all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the 828-568-7089. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have published your first post.